Addiction is a brain disease that’s characterized by compulsive use of a
substance (e.g. alcohol and drugs) or obsessive pursuit of an activity
(e.g. sex and gambling) despite harmful consequences. It can cause
serious damage to health, relationships and families.
Signs and Symptoms of Addiction
- Strong cravings to use a substance or perform an activity
- Inability to control the amount or frequency or use
- Increased propensity to take risk to obtain the substance or indulge in the activity
- Continued use despite health problem awareness
- Conversations dominated by alcohol, drugs, sex or gambling
- Disrupted sleep patterns
- Change in social behavior
- Relationship problems
- Denial (refusal to acknowledge the problem)
- Loss of interest in other activities
- Missing important engagements
- Missing work / low work performance
Suffering from addiction? Seek online addiction therapy to regain control of your life and lead a better future.
BREAK THE STEREOTYPES Let Mental health patients breathe!
Health conditions characterized by dysfunction in cognition, emotions and behaviour due to...Read more.
IS YOUR MARRIAGE IN TROUBLE? 20 COMMON PROBLEMS THAT COUPLES FACE
Marriages are tough and people tend to face a lot of problems. Couples work hard to be a p...Read more.
100% Secure & Confidential
Our platform is safe and secured. All your conversations are encrypted to ensure 100% confidentiality & privacy between you and your therapist.
Qualified & Certified Therapist
We're committed to providing the highest standards of ethical practices. Our certified experts are selected through a meticulous screening process and are continuously trained for therapies.
Scientific Behavioural Assessment
Our experts focus on scientific assessment of behaviour, cognitive, emotive and other processes to offer customized delivery to resolve issues.
Anywhere, Anytime, Any device
Avoid travel, waiting time – access our certified experts for consultation using your computer, tablet or mobile from any location convenient to you.