Addiction is a brain disease that’s characterized by compulsive use of a
substance (e.g. alcohol and drugs) or obsessive pursuit of an activity
(e.g. sex and gambling) despite harmful consequences. It can cause
serious damage to health, relationships and families.
Signs and Symptoms of Addiction
- Strong cravings to use a substance or perform an activity
- Inability to control the amount or frequency or use
- Increased propensity to take risk to obtain the substance or indulge in the activity
- Continued use despite health problem awareness
- Conversations dominated by alcohol, drugs, sex or gambling
- Disrupted sleep patterns
- Change in social behavior
- Relationship problems
- Denial (refusal to acknowledge the problem)
- Loss of interest in other activities
- Missing important engagements
- Missing work / low work performance
Suffering from addiction? Seek online addiction therapy to regain control of your life and lead a better future.
BREAK THE STEREOTYPES Let Mental health patients breathe!
Health conditions characterized by dysfunction in cognition, emotions and behaviour due to...Read more.
IS YOUR MARRIAGE IN TROUBLE? 20 COMMON PROBLEMS THAT COUPLES FACE
Marriages are tough and people tend to face a lot of problems. Couples work hard to be a p...Read more.
Understanding How Online Therapy for Addiction is at Par with the Conventional Therapy
Online Therapy for addiction might be something that one would have seldom heard of, but o...Read more.
Are you suffering from workplace stress? Find out what the signs suggest
It is a known fact that over the years, our work lives have continued to grow as more stre...Read more.
Online Therapy for Addiction: An easy way to de-addict Keywords - online therapy for addiction
Addiction to anything is the dependence on a particular substance. The need for dependence...Read more.
100% Secure & Confidential
Qualified & Certified Therapist
We're committed to providing the highest standards of ethical practices. Our certified experts are selected through a meticulous screening process and are continuously trained for therapies.
Scientific Behavioural Assessment
Anywhere, Anytime, Any device
Avoid travel, waiting time – access our certified experts for consultation using your computer, tablet or mobile from any location convenient to you.