Anger is a normal human emotion and an adaptive response to threats.
When out of control, anger can wreak havoc. It can adversely affect your
relationships, career and even health. Which is why it’s important to
control anger before it controls you.
Signs and Symptoms of Anger
- Persistent negative thinking
- Losing temper quickly and inability to calm it
- Criticizing and belittling everyone and everything
- Frequent arguments with others
- Explosive outbursts and damaging property as a response to anger
- Being thin-skinned
- Low tolerance to opposing opinions
- Physically abusing others
- Headache and increased blood pressure
- Becoming enraged over trivial things
- Racing thoughts
- Uncontrollable irritability
Got anger-related problems? Let’s help you control your powerful, aggressive feelings and behaviors so you can calm down inside.
International Men's Day- Men's Mental Health Matters
Living with the concept of “equality for all”, like International Women’s Day, every year...Read more.
Are you suffering from workplace stress? Find out what the signs suggest
It is a known fact that over the years, our work lives have continued to grow as more stre...Read more.
100% Secure & Confidential
Our platform is safe and secured. All your conversations are encrypted to ensure 100% confidentiality & privacy between you and your therapist.
Qualified & Certified Therapist
We're committed to providing the highest standards of ethical practices. Our certified experts are selected through a meticulous screening process and are continuously trained for therapies.
Scientific Behavioural Assessment
Our experts focus on scientific assessment of behaviour, cognitive, emotive and other processes to offer customized delivery to resolve issues.
Anywhere, Anytime, Any device
Avoid travel, waiting time – access our certified experts for consultation using your computer, tablet or mobile from any location convenient to you.