We welcome applications from enthusiastic, energetic and proactive minds to come and join us onboard. As a registered Start-up headquartered at New Delhi and working towards bigger goals and expansion plans, we will provide you an opportunity to grow, learn and excel further.
Location : Janakpuri, Delhi
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Require React Native Mobile Application Developer to manage a critical
The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
- Strong knowledge of Rest APIs & API integration
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in ( JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc. depending on the libraries you use to test )
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically ( Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc.)
- Knowledge on My SQL.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Work with Redux architecture to improve performance of the websites/mobile apps
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in stipulated time.
- Design, Develop & Prototype Android, iOS native applications for phones and tablets.
- Strong understanding of the Android or iOS ecosystem and their guidelines for app development
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting mobile applications
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with devices of all standard range (Mobile/Tablet).
- VCS (Version control system): Git
- Testing: Experience with unit testing and tools
- Creative vision
- Good organizational skills and Good problem-solving skill
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing, and support of software development project life cycles
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation.
- Perform and develop proper unit tests.
- Strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end-users and technical staff.
- Good to have the implementation of Firebase and Google Kits
App Store Build process for Mobile App Releases.
Location : Janakpuri, Delhi
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Basic Job Description:
- Handling the clients' queries over call/live chat received concerning the company's business, ongoing offers and services;
- Collecting the desired information from the clients for the company's database and undertaking the calls with clients for further bookings and follow-ups.
- Undertaking the follow-up calls with existing clients for feedback and booking further sessions.
- Helping clients to understand the booking portal and session taking process and solving the query concerning session booking and other e-services offered by the Company.
- Good English Speaking & writing skills
- Graduate (in any stream)
- Prior experience (Min. 0-2 years)
- Knowledge and experience of computer working, MS office.