Kidney ailments or disorders impair the kidneys' capacity to properly filter blood. As a result, extra fluid and blood waste accumulate in the body, potentially leading to more health problems such as heart disease and stroke.
Other negative health effects of CKD include:
- Red blood cell deficiency, or anemia
- A rise in the number of infections
- A decrease in appetite or eating was observed when blood calcium, potassium, and phosphorus levels were found to be low.
- Poor performance or depression
- Less energizing and exhausting,
- Have difficulty concentrating,
- Don't feel like eating,
- Can't sleep,
- Have nighttime muscle cramps,
- Swollen feet and ankles,
- Swollen eyes, especially in the morning,
- Have rough, dry skin,
- More frequent urination is required, especially at night.
- Diabetes type 1 or type 2
- Elevated blood pressure
- Glomerulonephritis, which is an inflammation of the filtration cells in the kidney
- Interstitial nephritis, which is an inflammation of the tubules in the kidney and its surrounding tissues
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Persistent obstruction of the urinary tract caused by diseases like enlarged prostate, kidney stones, or certain malignancies
- Urine backing up into the kidneys due to vesicoureteral reflux
Frequently Asked Questions
All Geriatric Therapy
- Other health issues
- Chronic Diseases
- Mental Health Issues
- Elder Care Type
- Difficulty in Aging
- Grief and Loss
- Elderly Abuse and Neglect
Different forms of amnesia and its treatment
Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (RSD)
Do Opposites Really Attract or Is This a Problem?
Living a Good Life with Schizophrenia
Hypervigilance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Mental Health Consequences of Relationship Churning
Schizoaffective disorder - Symptoms and Treatment
Psychological Challenges Associated with Old Age
How to Build an Emotional Connection?
Therapies for Guilt: Techniques to Overcome Guilt
Practicing Mindful Exercise for Better Health & Graceful Aging
Does Counselling Be Helpful in Relationship?
How to Overcome Trust Issues in Relationships?
8 Signs of a Toxic Relationship: Consult Psychologist
ONLINE COUNSELING FOR ALEXITHYMIA OR DIFFICULTY IN RECOGNIZING FEELING
Raksha Bandhan: The bond of love and support
Dear Father, We Care with Gift of Care
Who is a Relationship Counsellor?
Pyaar ka Punchnama: Embrace These Ten Punches for a Healthier Relationship
What is Couple Counselling: Know the Benefits
Why is a Healthy Sibling Relationship Important for Your Children's development?
Understanding Relationships: Key Components to Healthier & Happier Relationships
Online Counselling for Relationships
4 reason why you need to chill about your ticking biological clock
Handle 'Heart Breaks like a Pro
Let's Talk about Love & Equal Rights
Break The Stereotypes - Let Mental health patients breathe!
Family Attachment Narrative Therapy
Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy (DNMS)
"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
"To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship. "
Doménico Cieri Estrada
The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.
“Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.”
"If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own."
“What mental health needs is more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation.”
“If I wait for someone else to validate my existence, it will mean that I’m shortchanging myself.”
"I’ve come to understand that listening is one of the most important things we can do for one another… if we care, we can listen."