Traditional employment and retirement paradigms have not kept up with the growing lifespan of the population. It will take new models, methods, and norms to finance longevity. We need better techniques to prevent fraud and scams, new models for planning and financing care, and new prospects for employment in later life.
Issues and Challenges
- Issues of outstanding debts and loans
- High cost of medical care
- Difficult to understand the investment
- Increase in daily living expenditure
- Keeping up with the bills
- Financial insecurity
- Get life insurance.
- Buy disability insurance
- Consider other supplemental insurance
- Visualize your future life after work
- Make the most of your employer’s retirement plan
- Invest for the appropriate level of risk.
- Don’t raid your retirement savings
- Create a budget.
- Pay down debt
- Build an emergency fund.
- Understand your credit score
How Online Counselling can be helpful?
Online counselling is typically convenient and reasonably priced. You can frequently plan your treatment sessions for times that are most convenient for you because you will be attending them online while relaxing in the comfort of your own home.
You can get the best online therapy at TalktoAngel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Choose a trustworthy person as your financial power of attorney.
- Choose a dependable person to handle accounts and investments.
- Join a programme that keeps tabs on your credit cards, investments, and bank accounts.
- Keep in touch with elderly family members.
- Get to know the caregivers of your loved one
- Get in touch with a geriatric counsellor or family therapist
All Geriatric Therapy
- Other health issues
- Chronic Diseases
- Mental Health Issues
- Elder Care Type
- Difficulty in Aging
- Grief and Loss
- Elderly Abuse and Neglect
Different forms of amnesia and its treatment
Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (RSD)
Do Opposites Really Attract or Is This a Problem?
Living a Good Life with Schizophrenia
Hypervigilance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Mental Health Consequences of Relationship Churning
Schizoaffective disorder - Symptoms and Treatment
Psychological Challenges Associated with Old Age
How to Build an Emotional Connection?
Therapies for Guilt: Techniques to Overcome Guilt
Practicing Mindful Exercise for Better Health & Graceful Aging
Does Counselling Be Helpful in Relationship?
How to Overcome Trust Issues in Relationships?
8 Signs of a Toxic Relationship: Consult Psychologist
ONLINE COUNSELING FOR ALEXITHYMIA OR DIFFICULTY IN RECOGNIZING FEELING
Raksha Bandhan: The bond of love and support
Dear Father, We Care with Gift of Care
Who is a Relationship Counsellor?
Pyaar ka Punchnama: Embrace These Ten Punches for a Healthier Relationship
What is Couple Counselling: Know the Benefits
Why is a Healthy Sibling Relationship Important for Your Children's development?
Understanding Relationships: Key Components to Healthier & Happier Relationships
Online Counselling for Relationships
4 reason why you need to chill about your ticking biological clock
Handle 'Heart Breaks like a Pro
Let's Talk about Love & Equal Rights
Break The Stereotypes - Let Mental health patients breathe!
Family Attachment Narrative Therapy
Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy (DNMS)
“Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life's cruelest irony.”
"Stay away from people who make you feel like you are wasting their time."
“You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.”
“We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.”
“If I wait for someone else to validate my existence, it will mean that I’m shortchanging myself.”
The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.
"I’ve come to understand that listening is one of the most important things we can do for one another… if we care, we can listen."
“The cheerful mind perseveres, and the strong mind hews its way through a thousand difficulties.”