- Charging for healthcare rather than giving it.
- Medical care or services are overcharged for or are billed twice.
- Getting paid to refer patients to other doctors or to prescribe specific medicines.
- Giving too little or too much medicine.
- Promoting false treatments for diseases or other medical issues.
- The same medical procedure or device receives several billings.
- Evidence of inadequate or excessive medication.
- Inadequate care is demonstrated when all debts have been paid.
- Poorly trained, underpaid, or insufficient staff;
- Insufficient answers to inquiries regarding care are some issues with the care facility
- Financial exploitation
- Inability to get necessary medical attention
- Harm to physical and psychological health
- Fear to seek help
- Weakened trust in healthcare providers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthcare fraud is the illegal payment or reimbursement made by a fraudulent medical organization and involves the purposeful misrepresentation or fabrication of services that are known to an individual or organisation to be untrue.
- Healthcare abuses are instances or behaviors that deviate from standard medical practice and genuine medical procedures.
All Geriatric Therapy
- Other health issues
- Chronic Diseases
- Mental Health Issues
- Elder Care Type
- Difficulty in Aging
- Grief and Loss
- Elderly Abuse and Neglect
Different forms of amnesia and its treatment
Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (RSD)
Do Opposites Really Attract or Is This a Problem?
Living a Good Life with Schizophrenia
Hypervigilance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Mental Health Consequences of Relationship Churning
Schizoaffective disorder - Symptoms and Treatment
Psychological Challenges Associated with Old Age
How to Build an Emotional Connection?
Therapies for Guilt: Techniques to Overcome Guilt
Practicing Mindful Exercise for Better Health & Graceful Aging
Does Counselling Be Helpful in Relationship?
How to Overcome Trust Issues in Relationships?
8 Signs of a Toxic Relationship: Consult Psychologist
ONLINE COUNSELING FOR ALEXITHYMIA OR DIFFICULTY IN RECOGNIZING FEELING
Raksha Bandhan: The bond of love and support
Dear Father, We Care with Gift of Care
Who is a Relationship Counsellor?
Pyaar ka Punchnama: Embrace These Ten Punches for a Healthier Relationship
What is Couple Counselling: Know the Benefits
Why is a Healthy Sibling Relationship Important for Your Children's development?
Understanding Relationships: Key Components to Healthier & Happier Relationships
Online Counselling for Relationships
4 reason why you need to chill about your ticking biological clock
Handle 'Heart Breaks like a Pro
Let's Talk about Love & Equal Rights
Break The Stereotypes - Let Mental health patients breathe!
Family Attachment Narrative Therapy
Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy (DNMS)
The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.
"To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship. "
Doménico Cieri Estrada
“You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.”
"Stay away from people who make you feel like you are wasting their time."
“Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life's cruelest irony.”
“If I wait for someone else to validate my existence, it will mean that I’m shortchanging myself.”
“Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be.”
"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship."
Louisa May Alcott