Several disorders come under heart disease. Heart diseases usually begin with trouble breathing and restlessness and can further worsen. Heart conditions comprise of:
- A birth defect (congenital heart defect) muscular disease of the heart
- Heart valve dysfunction disease of the blood vessels,
- Coronary artery disease abnormal heartbeats (arrhythmias)
- Chest pain
- Excessive Fatigue
- Change in skin color
- Extreme anxiety, and fears
- Fainting or loss of consciousness
- Dizziness, Nausea, or vomiting
- The feeling of an excessive or irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- High blood pressure
- Low levels of HDL, the "good" cholesterol, or high-density lipoprotein.
- Physical Inactivity
- High blood glucose levels raise the risk of heart attack, and stroke
- Excessive Stress
Medications may be required for some types of cardiac disease. The doctor may advise taking medication to treat or manage the heart disease. Medication may also be administered to reduce or eliminate the possibility of problems. Your medication is chosen based on the type of heart condition an individual has.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pain and numbness in shoulders, arms, neck, jaw
- Chest pain due to physical activity
- Dizziness, headaches
- Cold sweats
- Shortness of breath
All Geriatric Therapy
- Other health issues
- Chronic Diseases
- Mental Health Issues
- Elder Care Type
- Difficulty in Aging
- Grief and Loss
- Elderly Abuse and Neglect
“We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.”
“Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.”
"I’ve come to understand that listening is one of the most important things we can do for one another… if we care, we can listen."
“Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life's cruelest irony.”
"Never close your lips to those whom you have already opened your heart."
"If we would build on a sure foundation in friendship, we must love friends for their sake rather than for our own."
“Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be.”
“If I wait for someone else to validate my existence, it will mean that I’m shortchanging myself.”