Causes of ADHD
Post Natal Complications
Substance-abuse during Pregnancy
Symptoms of ADHD
Tips for Parents and Caregivers
1. Inculcate patience by demostration
2. Practice breathing exercise jointly
3. Work with your child's school work
4. Provide care with purpose and warmth
5. Connect with others for support and awareness
6. Be vigilant to prevent from risky actions
7. Use a reward system
8. Fix a routine for your child
Tips for Teachers
1. Give brief and unambiguous directions
2. Summarise the instructions.
3. To aid in transitions and organisation, use a timer.
4. Promote focus on the child and listen attentively
5. Define boundaries or rules for good behaviour
6. Create a system that rewards moral behaviour.
7. Rearrange seating as per education and behavioural plan
8. Use non-verbal cues for increasing attention
Why choosing a Package is beneficial for your kid?
- Customized sessions for your child
- Undivided support from the best child psychologists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists
- Record of your child's progress
- Track developmental milestones of your child
- Strategies and therapies backed by science for holistic development of your little one
Best Kid Care Therapists in India
Frequently Asked Questions
All Kid Therapy
“Children are like wet cement whatever falls on them makes an impression.”
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
"The goal of education is not to increase the amount of knowledge but to create the possibilities for a child to invent and discover."
"The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.”
“So much developmental trauma can be avoided if we simply give children the right to exercise their natural right to play, to move, to explore the outdoors unsupervised… if we let children be children!”
“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you…never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”