Causes of Developmental Delays
Symptoms of Developmental Delays
Delayed Speech and Language
Delays in Crawling and Walking
Poor eye-hand coordination
Difficulty in Remembering
Difficulty with problem-solving
Tips for Parents and Caregivers
1. Be encouraging
2. Identify their strengths and nurture them
3. Help your child understand
4. Be supportive and positive
5. Monitor your child's feelings
6. Spend some time outside
Tips for Teachers
1. Have a consistent routine.
2. Provide a supportive environment.
3. Reduce background noise when giving instructions.
4. Simplify instructions.
5. Break skills into smaller parts.
6. Ask parents how to help.
Why choosing a Package is beneficial for your kid?
- Customized sessions for your child
- Undivided support from the best child psychologists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists
- Record of your child's progress
- Track developmental milestones of your child
- Strategies and therapies backed by science for holistic development of your little one
Best Kid Care Therapists in India
Frequently Asked Questions
All Kid Therapy
“Children are like wet cement whatever falls on them makes an impression.”
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
"The goal of education is not to increase the amount of knowledge but to create the possibilities for a child to invent and discover."
"The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.”
“So much developmental trauma can be avoided if we simply give children the right to exercise their natural right to play, to move, to explore the outdoors unsupervised… if we let children be children!”
“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you…never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”