Causes of Learning Disability
Perantal and Neonatal risk
Substance-abuse during Pregnancy
Lack of nurturing environment
Symptoms of Learning Disability
Poor eye-hand coordination
Lack of Concentration
Tips for Parents and Caregivers
1.Identyfy your child's learning style
2.regular communication with your child's teacher
3. appriciate your child
4. set a routine
5. Inculcate curiosity
6.engage the child in early literacy activities
7. keep them motivated
Tips for Teachers
1. Suuport the child and give them special attention
2. Find out their strengths and give positive feedback
3.Identify their weak points and take help of specialists
4. Breaking task in to a smaller steps, and giving directions verbally and in writing.
4. giving the more time to finish the work and take test.
5. let them borrow notes from classmates
6. Let the use technology for spell checks, grammer etc.
Why choosing a Package is beneficial for your kid?
- Customized sessions for your child
- Undivided support from the best child psychologists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists
- Record of your child's progress
- Track developmental milestones of your child
- Strategies and therapies backed by science for holistic development of your little one
Best Kid Care Therapists in India
Frequently Asked Questions
All Kid Therapy
“Children are like wet cement whatever falls on them makes an impression.”
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
“It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
"The goal of education is not to increase the amount of knowledge but to create the possibilities for a child to invent and discover."
"The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.”
“So much developmental trauma can be avoided if we simply give children the right to exercise their natural right to play, to move, to explore the outdoors unsupervised… if we let children be children!”
“When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you…never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”