1. Do you crave a drink at a definite time daily?
3. Do you drink because you are shy with other people?
4. Do you drink to escape from worries or trouble?
5. Do you lose time from work due to drinking?
6. As a result of drinking, have you heard "things" that were not really there?
7. Do you turn to lower companions and an inferior environment when drinking?
8. Do you want a drink the next morning?
9. As a result of drinking, have you felt your heart beating rapidly?
10. Have you had the "shakes" when sobering up (hands tremble, shake inside)?
11. Have you tried to cut down on your drinking and failed?
12. As a result of drinking, have you felt overly hot and sweaty (feverish)?
13. As result of drinking, have you "felt things" crawling on you that were not really there?
14. Does drinking cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
15. Does your drinking make you careless of your family's welfare?
16. Has your ambition decreased since drinking?
17. Have you had weird and frightening sensations when drinking
18. Has your efficiency decreased since drinking?
19. Have you ever felt remorse after drinking?
20. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as result of drinking?
21. As a result of drinking, have you seen things that were not really there?
22. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of drinking?
23. Have you had the "DTs" (delirium tremens), i.e., seen, felt, or heard things not really there?
24. Is drinking affecting your reputation?
25. Is drinking jeopardizing your job or business?
26. Is drinking making your home life unhappy?
27. Do you get physically sick (e.g., vomit, stomach cramps) as a result of drinking?
28. After a period of abstinence (not drinking), do you end up drinking heavily again?
29. Do you panic because you fear you may not have a drink when you need it?