SELF-CARE FOR YOU
July 06 2022 Mr. Utkarsh Yadav 214 Views
Do you often find yourself preoccupied with caring for everyone and everything in your life except yourself? Are you neglecting your own physical and mental health? It is not only you but most of us do so and it is affects our general wellbeing.
Life, in general, may be challenging. It has numerous stressors, overwhelming phases, hectic schedules engrossed with blocks of uninspiring, highly elated phases, and depressing moments. We all know and understand how these conditions may be impacting our health and sense of contentment. To reduce level of itsseverity, we must persistently address such situations by developing a solid daily self-care strategy!
Self-care is a habit of making sound decisions for one’s own happiness, particularly focusing on your physical and mental well-being. Self-care makes us capable to developa sense of self-worth, promote mental wellbeing, cultivate positive relationships, be productive at work, and increase general quality of life, it also important to handle stresses and anxiety. Do you want to excel in your life be it academics, profession, relationship and want to be happy?
You can start self-care with following practices.
Tips for Self-Care:
- Turn your first hour of each day into something productive. Start with making your bed, cleaning your room, or doing physical exercise and meditation.
- Go outside to take natural air and feel charged up with the morning sunlight.
- Prepare yourself a cup of tea or coffee to de-stress your mind and body.
- Take a good bath, glam up your skin, and cloth well to feel great about yourself.
- Set aside a time when you can enjoy having meal with your loved one, it could be breakfast, lunch, evening tea or dinner.
- Slip yourself into a world of disconnect for an hour in a day. Rest your eyes and revive yourself from the pressure of attending phone, texting, and emailing.
- Be patient and give yourself time to analysis your thoughts. Create a thought journal.
- Select days when you can go to bed early, and get some more than a good night’s sleep.
- Read books/watch online series/ listen to music that keep your motivated, inspires you and brings the best in you.
- Meet your loved ones (friends/families), hug them, take care of them, and have a chit-chat about things in life.
Still if it is difficult for you to deal with problems in your life by yourself, connect with someone who could help and support you to resolve difficulties in your life. Reach out to a therapist or counselor, if you think you need an expert’s help. In which case, TalktoAngel attempts to connect you with the best therapists in India. Find a counsellor and a psychologist of your choice and talk to them about your challenges. With best psychologists in India and top online counsellors brought at the same place, TalktoAngel aims to provide the best online counselling services.The team of TalktoAngel’s best online counsellors and top psychologists in India can guide you in directing towards self-care practices and help you take care of your mental health by yourself.