What is Low Self-Esteem & Confidence?
- Unsupportive parents ;
- Emotional / Physical or Sexual Trauma ;
- Frequent Criticism ;
- Societal Pressure and Expection ;
- Tough life circumstances like parent's divorce or separation ;
- Inadequate academic performance ;
- Frequent failures ;
- Bullying ;
- Self-image issues.
Signs & Symptoms
Avoiding New Things
Fear of Shame
Self - Care Tips
Identify and challenge negative belief about oneself
Recognize what you are good at, keep on working on it
Learn to be assertive about your needs
Start saying "No"
Be gentle to yourself
Set yourself a goal and achieve it
Identify the positives in yourself
Stay physically active
Best Therapists In India
Frequently Asked Questions
Some people talk negatively about themselves, while others go out of their way to impress others. A lack of personal worth and value can have a negative impact on life and well-being. Other signs of low self-esteem might include poor self-confidence, negative self-comparison, lack of control.
In order to enhance self-esteem and engage in self-love, or can assist you in:
- Improving your mental diet.
- Making your boundaries and do not be ashamed of that.
- Let you leave what is left behind. Leave your past where it is behind you.