What is Parenting Issue?
- Disputes over the teen’s curfew;
- The teen’s choice of friends ;
- Spending time with the family versus with peers;
- School and work performance;
- Cars and driving privileges;
- Dating and sexuality;
- Clothing, hair styles, and makeup;
- Self destructive behaviors such as smoking, drinking, and using drugs.
Signs & Symptoms
Fear of Judgement
Low Self Esteem
Self - Care Tips
Encourage yourself to engage in regular exercise.
Talk about your self-worth and body image.
Stop trying to please others.
Acknowledge your feelings and giving them a healthy outlet.
Connect with positive people
Develop some hobbies and interest of your liking
Love yourself and respect others.
Best Therapists In India
Frequently Asked Questions
Parenting therapy has the potential to be helpful because it gives you a fresh viewpoint and a better knowledge of what is happening within your house with your children and family. It gives your family access to an impartial, credentialed expert who is experienced in helping parents enhance their interactions with their kids or children by imparting knowledge of communication techniques that are healthier and more successful. They may examine your parenting techniques and relate them to the maturational behaviors of your kid, offering vital emotional support and an . Based on what they observe in your personal interactions, an online therapist or the best psychologist in India can provide you and your family advice to strengthen the bond.
Here are some of the recommendations to keep your family composed, on track, and united through these difficult situations:
· Tell your kids that you and your partner appreciate each other and that you are on the same page.
· Discuss any incidences in private or after your child goes to bed.
· Talk about your upbringing and your ideals and principles for being a parent.
· You and your partner should decide on parenting rules together.
· Once the plan is in place, adhere to it regularly and make sure you work as a team.
Schedule an online counselling session with one of our therapists if you are experiencing some difficulty in parenting.