What is Sleep Issue?
- Academic stress ;
- Having a hard time to fit in peer groups ;
- Identity crisis ;
- Any underlying mental health issues ;
- Stress about future ;
- Unresolved childhood trauma ;
- Relationship issues ;
- Stress at home ;
- Bad relationship with parents.
Signs & Symptoms
Self - Care Tips
Keep the bedroom dark, cool, and quiet
Dont keep a TV or video game system in the bedroom
About an hour before bedtime, put away homework and turn off all screens
Try a relaxing bedtime routine, like taking a warm bath or shower.
If you are very tired during the day, take a short nap
Avoid caffeine in the late afternoon and evening.
Get regular exercise
Before sleep try reading, listening to music, or meditation
Best Therapists In India
Frequently Asked Questions
Irregular sleep patterns can be the cause of various issues and in return can be caused by various reasons.
- Stress, hyperactivity, diabetes, pharmaceutical side effects, a change in lifestyle, and hypertension are health issue-related causes of sleep disorders.
- Habitual Motive -Sleep difficulties can result from even trivial habits result as exceeding the recommended caffeine intake.
Other Motives: sleeplessness, snoring, trauma, overindulgence on social media, etc.
Therapies that online counsellor use can help you sleep better by altering the things you do before bed as well as the thoughts that keep you awake. Additionally, it emphasizes relaxation techniques and altering lifestyle choices that interfere with sleep. Since emotional health issues like worry, stress, and depression may both cause and trigger sleep difficulties, online counselling can be an impactful way to address the underlying issue rather than simply the symptoms, and assist you in creating healthy sleeping patterns for life.