Terms and Conditions
*Please read the below-mentioned Website Terms & Conditions carefully before availing the Services at the Website*
This website www.talktoangel.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by M/s. PRA Telehealth Private Limited, a private limited company incorporated and governed under the laws of India, having its registered place of business at A5B, A5C, 62B Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
“Company” means “TalktoAngel”, “TTA”, “www.talktoangel.com”, “we”, “us”, “service provider” or any other similar terminology are all in reference to M/s. PRA Telehealth Private Limited.
“User” means “Client”, “user”, “you”, “your” or other similar terminology are all in reference to you as the user of the Website as a recipient of our Services and resources for the remainder of this document.
[As per the applicable terms of these Terms & Conditions and delivery of Services at the Website, an User shall also mean and include the Legal Guardian /Parent of a Teen (between the age gap of 13-17 years of age) whose Legal Guardian/Parent has complete knowledge about the Services and has given consent to the Teen for receiving Services from the Therapist at the Website under their personal guidance and consent].
“Therapist” means “Psychologist”, “Psychological Wellness Practitioner”, “Psychological Wellness Professional”, “Wellness Professional”, “Therapist”, “Wellness Advisor”, “Expert”, “Doctor”, “Consultant”, “Coach”, “Counsellor”, “Mentor”, or similar terminology are all in reference to the Therapist.
NATURE OF SERVICE
TalktoAngel is a an online mental health & holistic wellbeing platform that offers the Users the ability to connect with Therapists (who have been authorized by TalktoAngel to use the Website for delivering their Services, including but not limited to corporate wellness programs and campus happiness programs). All the Therapists on the Website are screened and have active and updated licenses, which can be viewed on their profile pages.
TalktoAngel Services include (included but not limited to):
(a) Online counselling services with expert Therapists (who have been authorized by TalktoAngel to use the Website for delivering of their Services to Users);
(b) Online Self-Assessments;
(c) Webinars/Workshops curated and delivered by the Therapists;
(d) Participation in User forums, replies, comments, feedbacks, blogs and any other submission on the Website;
(e) Face to face counselling sessions at specific tie-up clinics.
The Company reserves the right to modify/amend/add/delete any product(s) from its Services without any prior notification.
The aforesaid shall hereinafter be referred to and treated as “Services” delivered by the Company to the Users at/through the Website.
TalktoAngel does not deal with any medical, psychological emergencies. If you or anyone you know if feeling suicidal and/or experiencing any thoughts of self-harm or showing symptoms of any serious clinical disorders. In such cases, in-person intervention is most appropriate and required form of help.
If you or know anyone who is experiencing any of such thoughts, feelings, we would urge you to seek help and guidance from the nearest medical facility.
By visiting and/or availing the Services from TalktoAngel, you as an User confirm that you are of legal age (18 years and above) and are not incompetent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and are legally allowed to take decisions of your own while availing the Services being offered by the Company and the Therapist at the Website.
Teen Counselling: For counselling Services being availed by/for a teenager being between the age gap of 13-17 years through his/her parent or legal guardian [“Teen”]. The consent from a parent or legal guardian is required to receive Services. You hereby confirm that as the consenting parent or legal guardian for the Teen, you have the sole right to consent to Services for therapy/counselling at the Website.
The terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement shall come into full force and effect upon your usage of Services through the Website, any resource from the Website. Accessing the Services on any medium/device including but not limited to mobile phones, smartphones, desktops, tablets is irrespective subject to the terms of this User Agreement.
- As owner and operator of the Website, our role is strictly limited to facilitating the communication between You and the Therapist for provision of Services.
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that the Services are not a substitute for face-to-face counselling and/or examination. You should not solely rely and make health well-being decisions primarily based upon the information and/or counselling Services provided by the Therapist through the Website. None of the information provided and/or stated on the Website represents or warrants that any particular drug or medicinal treatment is appropriate, safe or effective upon you specifically.
- The Company enables you to communicate with a Therapist for availing Services through the Website. The Company assumes no direct/indirect responsibility/liability for any act/omission/commission for any advice/consultation/representation provided/made by the Therapist to you during the counselling session and/or any other interaction with You through the Website.
- The details provided by you during registration for the Services- either to us directly or through your organization is truthful correct, complete and accurate and that You agree to maintain the accuracy of such information at all times. You shall be solely responsible towards the accuracy/correctness for the information provided.
- Your use of the Website is solely for your/your Teen’s personal use only. Any usage/interaction of this Website and/or its content other than personal purposes is prohibited.
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that you shall be always responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any other security information related to the account (“Account Access”) created by You at the Website for availing Services.
- Your access to the Services at the Website in pursuant to payment of relevant service fees only for the specific Service selected.
- The Company reserves the right to take any and all action(s) deemed necessary or reasonable regarding the Services at the Website and your account information.
- You agree, acknowledge and confirm to ensure to check the technical specifications before availing Services at the Website, and ensure that your device has all necessary settings/software (if needed) for availing Services at the Website.
- You agree, commit, confirm and acknowledge not seeking, enquiring personal information/contact details of any Therapist and/or any other person at the Website during/post Services.
- You agree, commit, confirm and acknowledge not to make any use of the Website for posting, sending, delivering any of the following:
(a) Unsolicited email/advertisement or promotion of any type of goods and/or services;
(b) Malicious software or code;
(c) Any content which is termed as unlawful, harassing, abusive, offensive, vulgar, obscene, racist, potentially harmful, threatening;
(d) Any content that infringes the intellectual property of any third party (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right or any other intellectual property right).
(e) Any false or inaccurate information.
[The obligations as set forth above shall apply to you as a Therapist for any content submitted by you as a Therapist to the Company].
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that you are solely and fully liable and responsible as an User (including but not limited to User being a Teen and/or his legal guardian and/or parent) towards your interaction at the Website for the Services. You shall be completely responsible for all the activities/interaction undertaken by the Account Access created by you at the Website.
- You agree not to commit or interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, any of our systems, services, servers, networks or infrastructure, or any of the Website’s systems, services, servers, networks or infrastructure, including without limitation obtaining unauthorized access to the aforementioned.
- You agree, confirm and acknowledge that your receipt of Services shall always be in complete compliance as per the applicable law in force in India.
- You agree that the Company shall send all customer communications by SMS and/or e-mail and such SMS shall be deemed to have been received by you after they have been submitted for delivery to the mobile phone operator.
agree to receive all commercial messages including transactional messages from
THERAPIST AND SERVICES
- The Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to whether you find the Services relevant, useful, correct, satisfactory for your needs. While we do maintain adequate and reasonable quality control at the time of empanelment of the Therapist regarding their qualification, experience and expertise however, we do advice you to check and abraise yourself about the Therapist details before booking any consultation Service. While we may do so from time to time, in our sole discretion, you acknowledge that we do not represent to verify, and do not guarantee the verification of the skills, degree, qualification, licence, certification, competence or professional background of any Therapist. It is at your sole discretion to conduct and verify the same about the Therapist before availing any Services from the Therapist at the Website, and we strongly recommend that you will conduct the said verification prior to communicating with any Therapist at the Website.
- The Company and/or its representatives themselves do not practice medicine or counselling and is not a medical facility/hospital/clinic. The Company through its Website acts as a mere connecting platform/medium between the User and the Therapist pan-India for provision of Services.
- our interaction with the Therapist at the Website is solely at your personal discretion. We (the Company) is not involved in any manner whatsoever (directly/indirectly) for the manner of any Service delivered by the Therapist to you.
- For the Service availed by you at the Website, this payment is made to the Therapist for the Services. We may charge the Therapist a portion of the said payment for use and operation of the Website for delivering the Services (“Platform Use Fees”). However, the Company shall not be deemed as a Therapist for any Services regardless of the payment.
- If you receive any file/document/form from the Therapist through the Website for the Services delivered by the Therapist at the Website, you agree to check and scan the file/document/form for any virus or malicious software prior to opening the file/document/form.
- To the extent Services is provided to you by the Therapist, such consultation is based solely upon the information/details shared by you during the counselling session with the Therapist. The responses for the information shared by you is solely provided by the Therapist and not by the Company.
- During the delivery of Service and as per information shared by you, your Therapist may determine that the Services are not appropriate for some or all of your treatment, and accordingly opt out to provide you Services through the Website.
- ou agree, understand and acknowledge that, you may experience anticipated benefits from the use of counselling, but no results can be guaranteed or assured.
Therapists are independent contractors and not the employees of the Company.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be
deemed to create an agency or employment relationship, a franchisor-franchisee
relationship, joint venture or partnership between the Therapist and the
- You will be issued a TTA e-wallet account immediately after successful registration at the Website as an User (“TTA Wallet”).
- You may add money to or recharge your Wallet through online payment methods such as domestic credit/debit card, net banking services, UPI. However, you will not be able to use prepaid/virtual bank cards, EMI, cards issued outside India or a combination of cards to add money to or recharge your Wallet. Except as provided hereunder, amount in your TTA Wallet will not be refunded to you under any circumstances.
- You may note that withdrawing money from the Wallet is not allowed. Any outstanding credit in the TTA Wallet must be utilized only to make payments for bona fide transactions for availment of Services at the Website only.
- TTA e-wallet is not transferable.
- You may add money into your TTA Wallet upto a maximum of INR 50,000 (Indian Rupees Fifty Thousand) per month [“Maximum Limit”]. This Maximum Limit will be inclusive of any credits made by you and any refunds received by you for any transactions in your TTA Wallet. Additionally, the balance in your Wallet shall not exceed the Maximum Limit of INR 50,000 (Indian Rupees Fifty Thousand) at any relevant time of determination. These limits may be reviewed and modified at the discretion of the Company without prior intimation to the Customer.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend/discontinue the service of TTA Wallet to you at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following-
(a) For any suspected violation of the terms and conditions by you;
(b) For any suspected discrepancy in the particular(s), documentation or enrolment form provided by you;
(c) To combat potential fraud, sabotage, willful destruction, threat to national security or for any other force majeure event;
to technical failure, modification, up gradation, variation, relocation,
repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons;
(e) If the same is due to any transmission deficiencies caused by topographical and geographical constraints/limitations;
(f) If the mobile connection with which your TTA e-wallet is related ceases to be operational or in your possession or control;
(g) If Company believes, in its reasonable opinion, that cessation/suspension is necessary for any other legitimate purpose.
- The value stored in your TTA Wallet shall not be refunded under any circumstances and may only utilized to make payments for bona fide transactions. No interest will be payable by Company on the available balance reflected on the TTA Wallet.
- You are permitted to maintain and operate only one TTA Wallet upon registration as an User at the Website. Any suspected non-conformity with this requirement shall constitute grounds for the suspension/discontinuation by Company of your registration at the Website. Any operation of or continued availability of any facility respect to the Wallet from time to time shall be subject to any requirements under applicable laws, and any new regulations or directions from any regulatory authorities in India.
- You must ensure the availability of sufficient funds in your TTA e-wallet before executing any transaction from your TTA Wallet.
- TTA Wallet availability is subject to the maintenance of an active mobile phone or internet connection with an associated telecom provider. TTA Wallet availability is subject to the maintenance of a mobile phone handset and other application on which Website can run and the User is solely responsible for all liability arising from unavailability of the Website due to a deficient mobile handset or the internet service provider not being able to support any TTA Wallet channel or application.
- You must ensure the availability of sufficient funds in your TTA Wallet before executing any transaction from your TTA Wallet.
- You shall be the sole owner of the password and shall be responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of the password and/or the unauthorized use of TTA Wallet.
- Information submitted by you for availing TTA Wallet and/or information submitted while using TTA Wallet may be shared by the Company with any affiliate of TalktoAngel or any third party, inter alia, to facilitate the provision of TTA Wallet or for the purposes specified in the terms and conditions.
- You specifically agree that in order to facilitate the provision of TTA Wallet, the Company may be required to disclose any information or particulars pertaining to You to any authority, statutory or otherwise or any third party.
- You agree that any amount transferred erroneously by the User, while adding money to or recharging the TTA Wallet or while executing transaction on platform, shall not be refunded to the customer by the Company in any circumstances.
- You agree that in the event of any dispute, TalktoAngel records shall be binding as the conclusive evidence of the transactions carried out through the use of TTA Wallet.
- You agree that any cashback or credits or rewards from TalktoAngel added into your TTA Wallet would not be refunded back to you in any case.
- TTA e-Wallet Validity
value in your Wallet, which is utilized towards making payments for any
transaction, shall be automatically debited from your TTA e-wallet. The Company
does not endorse, promote or warrant any goods and/or services that might be
bought/availed or proposed to be bought/availed using TTA Wallet.
Your TTA Wallet shall remain active at all times. However, the amounts in your TTA e-wallet will be forfeited in case of no credit or debit transaction has occurred for a period of 12 months from the date of the last transaction. You will receive a reminder about the expiry of the TTA e-wallet amounts one month in advance, by an email to your registered email address.
- You agree that the referral program is valid only for registered Users only. The participation in the referral program is voluntary.
- The referral discount will be provided to the referrer only upon completion of the first order of the referee. The email id through which the referee signs up, must not have been used for signing up earlier at the Website.
- The value of the referral discount will be as per the Company’s referral program active at the time of referee’s signup using the referral code. However, it is clarified that the Company reserves the right to exercise discretion with regard to issuance of referral discount so as to combat fraudulent transactions.
- Usage of the referral discount may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including but not limited to such as minimum order value, days of use, timing etc. The Company may notify such additional terms and conditions and applicability from time to time. The referral code shall not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public forum or otherwise).
- The referral program is meant to reward our privileged and loyal customers and is not meant for sharing the referral code on any communication medium, including, but not limited to, print, digital or electronic means, websites, or any means for any purpose whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to revoke the referral discount or suspend the User’s account at any time if such sharing of the referral code is in contravention of these Terms and Conditions.
- The maximum limit of referral an User can earn is 10.
- You agree and acknowledge that any referral discount received by you shall not be used in conjunction with any other referral code.
- You agree and acknowledge that the referral code is non-transferrable, and it does not have any cash value.
- You agree and acknowledge that the referral discount shall not be clubbed with any other program/offer of the Company.
- You agree and acknowledge that the referral code can be used only once by the referee.
- You agree and acknowledge that the referral discount received through referral code shall be added to your TTA e-wallet and such referral discount is non – refundable in any case.
This feature is an information source and terms & conditions concerning medicines and/or medicinal products and concentrates on providing information (critical or otherwise) required for understanding such information including but not limited to the: components or elements used in the manufacturing of such medicines and/or medicinal products:
- the side effects that may be caused or arise owing to the use of the medicines and/or medicinal products,
- the alternative medicines/medicinal products that may be used for certain type or category of medicines/medicinal products
- symptoms and associated medicines/medicinal products generally administered in such cases.
You understand that any information/details provided in the E-Prescription received by You through this Website is not intended to serve as a substitute or replacement for any clinical advice and should not be relied upon while making treatment related decisions. You are hereby notified that the medicines and/or medicinal products related information differs from country to country and varies from region to region and hence the information/content published herein is India specific and TalktoAngel is not responsible (directly or indirectly) for the applicability of the content outside India. All the information provided here on an ‘as is’, basis and not with an intention to replace consultation, discussion, opinion with/of a qualified medical practitioner.
With the intent of always delivering best and quality services to You, TalktoAngel is acting as a mere platform connecting You (as the User) with the India wide Therapist/Psychologist/Psychiatrist/Counsellor to avail e-consultation services. TalktoAngel shall not be responsible or be liable (in any manner whatsoever directly or indirectly) towards the accuracy/correctness of the information or for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies contained herein irrespective of the reason for the cause of such occurrence, or for any consequences arising therefrom. The inclusion or exclusion of any medicines and/or medicinal products does not mean that TalktoAngel advocates or rejects the use of a particular medicine and/or medicinal product listed herein.
TalktoAngel has used commercially reasonable efforts to source the information from reliable databases, however, You understand that the information contained in this feature is brought to you from open source platforms and third party sites/research reports. You understand that the information on medicines and/or medicinal products contained in the E-Prescription does not constitute an offer or invitation or advise to use the same. The information on medicines and/or medicinal products provided hereunder should not be relied upon in connection with any decision to self-medicate. It is suggestible that You always consult a medical practitioner at all times prior to relying upon any information set out herein.
Practitioners agree and acknowledge that TalktoAngel does not make any representation or warranty and does not guarantee the accuracy and/or legitimacy of any information or content provided vide this Website including but not limited to any information/detail shared by the User at the time of seeking e-consultation.
The feature herein acts as an information source only and not as a database of medical prescription, and thus, does not warrant or confirm the validity, accuracy, completeness, safety, usefulness, reliability, legality, quality and/ or the applicability thereof. The Practitioners understand that any information provided under this feature is therefore not intended to serve as a substitute for clinical judgement and agrees to use his/her discretion while relying upon the same for treatment related advice, decisions or otherwise.
TalktoAngel does not represent or warrant that the information provided herein will meet with the requirements or expectations of the Practitioner and that any content, material or results that may be obtained from use of information provided under the said feature will be accurate, timely, complete, reliable, genuine and that any errors with regard to the same will be correct at all times.
The content/information provided in the E-Prescription received through this Website herein, regarding medicine/ medicinal advice and/or medicinal products, have not been evaluated or approved by the Drug Controller of India or any other statutory body.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THIS FEATURE IS BROUGHT TO THE USERS ON AN, "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. TALKTOANGEL ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON WHOSOEVER IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER, HOWSOEVER CAUSED OR ARISING HEREUNDER, BY THEIR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON, IN ANY WAY, TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
Change or modification:
Any reference to any medicines and/or medicinal products thereof, is subject to change/modification depending upon the applicable laws in force/technical/medical updates. These, changes or improvements to such medicines and/or medicinal products may be made at any time without notice.
The use of the feature herein and the content is at the User’s sole risk and consequence. The Company shall not be directly or indirectly responsible for the results of the User’s decisions resulting from the use of this feature.
The viewers/Users/Practitioners/Therapists hereby release and agree to hold harmless the Company, its affiliates/group companies, its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, advisors, consultants, representatives, and assigns from any and all direct and indirect claims, losses, related suits, actions, proceedings, investigations, judgments, deficiencies, damages, settlements, liabilities, reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred, by the viewers/Users/Practitioners/Therapists arising due to the negligence or misconduct of viewers/Users/Practitioners or due to the access of or decisions taken on the information provided herein.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
The Company provides Services over the internet. Usage of our Website or online resources is subject to the Cancellation & Refund Policy of the Company and is provided on the Cancellation & Refund Policy page of the Website. Please read the Cancellation & Refund Policy carefully. The Company reserves the right to add, change, or remove sections from the Cancellation & Refund Policy without prior notice or liability to any third-party.
User Forums, Topics, Replies, Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions:
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send or submit forum topics, replies, comments, creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, “Comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
We are and shall be under no obligation to:
(1) maintain any comments in confidence;
(2) pay compensation for any comments; and
(3) respond to any comments.
The Company, however, guarantees that all communication between the User and TalktoAngel and / or the Therapist within the ambit of therapy shall be kept confidential, subject to compliance with applicable laws.
You agree that your Comments will not violate any right, interest of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the service or any related Website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms and conditions.
Users must note that the Company hosts and maintains an interactive service and other Users are free to post their own Comments on various content of the Website and/or Service of the Website. The Website publishes articles provided by various authors as well. The contents/viewpoints expressed in these comments/posts/articles etc. are their authors’. Such content does not indicate official position of the Company, in any way, express or implied.
Modifications, Termination, Interruption and Disruptions to the Website:
You agree, confirm and acknowledge
that we may modify, suspend, disrupt or discontinue the Website, or any part of the Website or the use of the
Website, whether to all Users/visitors or to you specifically, at any time with
or without notice to you. You agree and acknowledge that we will not be liable
for any of the aforementioned actions or for any losses or damages that are
caused by any of the aforementioned actions.
For the removal of any doubt, we may terminate or prevent your use of the Website and any Services provided by through the Website at our sole discretion for any reason and for any period of time.
The Website depends on various factors such as software, hardware and tool, either our own or those owned and/or operated by our contractors and suppliers. We do not guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted or that it will be secure, consistent, timely or error-free.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Services, the Website, and all information and/or content that you see, hear, or otherwise experience on the Website, including but not limited to the Company name/trademark/logo/content/video/audio-video etc. (collectively, “Content”) are protected and governed by the applicable law in force in India. The Company is the sole owner of the Website and the Content available on the Website. (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights protected/pending/applied for trademark, copyright, patent protection under the applicable Indian law in force.
- Your use of the Website and its Services shall not provide you with any right/title/interest/ownership of the Content in any form whatsoever.
- For the sake of brevity, it is expressly clarified herein that any and all Content including, but not limited to, User generated content and/or information collected directly or indirectly from Users and Therapists shall belong solely and exclusively to TalktoAngel. TalktoAngel reserves all its rights and remedies in law in relation to such violation.
- Your License to Use the Services
When you use our Services or the Website you may access intellectual property rights that we or our licensors own or license. Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these terms, the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license, without the right to sublicense, to access and use the services and to download and print any content provided by TalktoAngel solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. you may not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the services or content, except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions, without the Company’s express prior written consent. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by TalktoAngel or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these terms and conditions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES: ADVERTISEMENTS
We may make available, on our Website and as part of our Services, links to third-party websites or resources from third parties on the Website. The Company is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of, and TalktoAngel does not endorse, sponsor, or recommend such websites or resources, or the content, products, or services on or available from such Websites or resources. when we make available such third-party links or resources on the Website or through the Services, you must look solely to the third party with respect to the content, products, or services they provide. We do not endorse and are not responsible for any of the content, products, or services provided by others.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be
information on our Website or in the Service that contains typographical
errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product / Service descriptions,
pricing, promotions, offers etc. We reserve the right to correct any errors,
inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders
if any information in the Service or on any related Website is inaccurate at
any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by applicable law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related Website has been modified or updated.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
You agree, confirm and acknowledge
that the platform is provided “as is” and therefore you will not have any claim
or demand against us. The use of the platform is at your sole risk. To the
fullest extent of the law, we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind,
whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to merchantability,
non-infringement, title, operability, security, accuracy of data, system
integration fitness for a particular purpose or accuracy.
You expressly agree that use of the platform is at your sole risk.
You acknowledge and agree that the company does not itself provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment but is a platform that provides you with help by enabling therapists to use the platform. You acknowledge and agree that the therapists using the site will have complete authority, responsibility, supervision, and control over the provision of all medical services, advice, instructions, treatment decisions, and other professional health care services performed, and that all diagnoses, treatments, procedures, and other professional health care services will be provided and performed exclusively by or under the supervision of therapists, in their sole discretion, as they deem appropriate.
We do not assume, and will not be liable for: (a) the accuracy or availability of the Website or any part of the Website; or (b) any damages, harm or injury arising from or related to the Website, the Therapist and/or the Services.
You hereby release us and agree to
hold the Company, its directors, representatives, agents, harmless from any and
all cause of actions and claims of any nature resulting from the Therapists’
Services on the Website, including (without limitation) any
act, omission, opinion, response, advice, suggestion, information and/or service
of any mental health professional or any other provider in a field requiring
licensure and/or certification, who may be accessed through the Website.
The Company and its licensors and affiliates disclaim any warranties regarding security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the services or that the services will be error free or that any errors will be corrected. No advice or information provided to you by TalktoAngel will create any warranty that is not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
We make no representations concerning, and do not guarantee, the accuracy of the Services, including, but not limited to, any information provided through the Services or their applicability to your individual circumstances. Our services and site content are developed for use in India and the Company and its licensors and affiliates make no representation or warranty concerning the services or site content when they are used in any other country.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
You agree, confirm and acknowledge that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages, or any loss of life or health. In no event/circumstance shall the Company be held liable for any direct/indirect liability/damage resulting to you due to your access of the Website and/or receipt of Services at the Website.
You further agree, confirm and
acknowledge that our aggregate liability for damages arising with respect to
this User Agreement and any and all use of the Website will not exceed the
total amount of money paid by you through the Website for the specific Services.
Except as otherwise required by applicable law in force, any claim or cause of action arising out of or relating to your use of the Services, the Website or the content or our relationship with you, regardless of theory, must be brought within 3 (three) months after the occurrence of the event giving rise to the claim or cause of action or be forever barred.
The Company and/or the Therapist from whom you receive Services on this Website may be required to report confidential information if they have reason to believe that a patient/User is likely to harm others or himself/herself and in no event shall, the Company or Therapists be liable for such disclosure of your confidential information, including but not limited to disclosure of confidential and personal information of the parent/legal guardian of the Teen who is/has received Services from the Therapist at the Website.
This section (limitation of liability) shall survive the termination or expiration of this User Agreement.
We may provide notices or other communications to you regarding this User Agreement or any aspect of the Website, by email to the email address that we have on record, by regular mail or by posting it online. The date of receipt shall be deemed the date on which such notice is given. Notices sent to us must be delivered by email to email@example.com.
You will indemnify, defend, and
hold harmless the Company, its directors, authorized representatives, permitted
assigns, officers, employees contractors, agents, Therapists from and against
any and all claims, causes of action, demands, liabilities, losses, costs or
expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and
expenses) arising out of or relating to any of the following matters:
• your access to or use of the Services, the Website, TTA E-Wallet or the content;
• your violation of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions;
• any activity related to your Account by you or any other person accessing the Website or Services through your Account, including, without limitation, negligent or wrongful conduct;
• your violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right.
The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS:
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Any changes that we make will become a part of our User Agreement with you when they are posted to our site. Your continued use of our Services or the Website will constitute your agreement to the changes we have made. The last date these terms and conditions were revised is set forth at the end of this document.
Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
To clear any doubt, all clauses regarding limitations of liabilities and indemnification shall survive the termination or expiration of this User Agreement.
In accordance with Information
Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, to address the grievances of
the users, TalktoAngel has set up a Grievance Redressal Forum.
In case you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our services, you may contact our Grievance Redressal Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We assure you a time-bound response not exceeding one month from the date of your complaint.
Jurisdictional policies of the Company have been drafted in accordance and compliance with Indian laws in force. Any and all disputes arising between the User and the Company with regards to this policy. Website and Services, including the interpretation of the terms of this policy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.
Address: A5B/62B Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Phone Number: +91-11 2808 4836, +91-93581-93588