1. I am worried that I can't keep myself and my family safe from the virus.
2. I am worried that the existing healthcare system won't be able to protect me from the virus.
3. I am worried that the measures of basic hygiene (hand wash) and social distancing are not enough to keep me and my family safe from the virus.
4. I am worried that grocery stores might run out of stock for essential commodities.
5. I am worried that medicines for flu might run out of stock or will be in short supply.
6. I am worried that oxygen cylinders will not be available and I shall not get a ventilator bed for myself or my family members.
7. I am anxious and worried that people around me are not taking necessary precautions, and might cause the spread of the virus.
8. I am worried about coming in direct contact with people who might be virus carriers or asymptotic patients.
9. I am worried that people travelling on flights/at airports are spreading the virus.
10. I have trouble concentrating on my work, as I have intrusive repetitive thoughts about the virus.
11. I have bad dreams and trouble sleeping thinking about the virus and fear of getting infected by it.
12. The constant negative news about the pandemic has resulted in me having physical reactions; sweating or a pounding heart.
13. I constantly search the internet for home remedies and treatments to battle COVID- 19.
14. I consult doctors/health professionals frequently seeking advice and assurance to combat COVID- 19 and take extra precautions.
15. I constantly check my temperature, oxygen levels, or undertake RTPCR/rapid tests to check for COVID-19.
16. I am worried that if someone coughs or sneezes near me, I will catch the COVID virus.
17. I am worried that I might catch the virus from newspapers or?handling money at shops or using an ATM machine.
18. I am worried that if I touch something in a public space (e.g., something at a public space like a handrail, door handle) I might catch COVID from such a touch.