What is School & College Problems?
- Finding schoolwork difficult ;
- Bullying ;
- Having problems concentrating in class ;
- Exam stress ;
- Tricky relationships with friends and friendship groups ;
- High expectations from others ;
- Not getting on well with teachers, or feeling like you are labelled as 'trouble' ;
- Inability to grasp what is being taught ;
- Low Self-Confidence.
Signs & Symptoms
Self - Care Tips
Stay away from distractions
Learn time management
Identify and confront your stressors
Take part in co curricular activities
Engage yourself in any sports
Dont fall for peer approval
Spend time with family and close friends
Turn to trusted ones for support
Best Therapists In India
Frequently Asked Questions
Particular school or college problems that teenage face include:
- Fear of going to school or college,
- Absenteeism without permission (truancy)
- Dropping out
- Low Self-esteem
- Academic underachievement (particularly a change in grades or a drop in performance)
External and internal struggles can be overwhelming for teenagers. Seeking professional help from a top psychologist in India can arm the teen with self-awareness, understand their needs and limitations and become stronger to deal with school or college issues.
Online counseling help by the best online counsellors who are trained, certified best psychologists in India who help in the identification of issues concerns, triggers, and challenges of teens and equip them with adequate coping mechanisms for managing the problem.
Whether a kid is in elementary school or college, they frequently find academics to be challenging. Having academic difficulties might make going to school or collegelittle unpleasant. Academic performance may indicate a need for assistance with disorders like ADHD, autism, or learning disabilities, or it may signal more significant problems like acute anxiety. If you are having trouble in school or college, consider using online therapy to get through it and perform better overall.